Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What a draining day today has been!  I went to the Ashe Center for a TB skin test, a Hepatitis B shot, a Tetanus shot, and blood drawn for varicella/measles antibody tests.  The nurse botched the TB test and my arm started bleeding.  I'm certain I will fail the TB skin test simply because my skin is already red from internal bleeding.  After the other two shots I was about to pass out.  I had already told the nurse I would probably pass out.  Everyone in my family knows how sensitive my body is....ummkay...I then walked over to the recliners they have for people to get blood drawn.  Aside from the doctor and nurse praising the veins in my arm, they commented on my bleeding arm from the TB skin test.  Apparently, my arm was not supposed to be bleeding if the test is done properly and any blood should have been wiped off.

While leaving, I notice a guy that looks familiar and I go up to him and say, "Ey, you're Tiq's brother."  Of course he was and he knew I was from Stanford.  We exchanged contacts as he wanted to introduce me to some other people.......my celebrity just grows.

As I walked through the main campus I finally saw the first minorities that were students.  This short kid asks me if I want to buy some candy to support their football team.  I kinda doubt this kid plays football and asks if he's in highschool----nope, he's at a community college.  I guess there just aren't black UCLA students.  They're missing...In any case, he asked me if I played football.  Ten minutes earlier, a guy at the Ashe Center asked me if I played basketball...I didn't realize my body was in such great shape.  Maybe I was born with it, maybe it's Herbalife.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's everything, man. Especially those intense workouts form the summer. Oh, and Herbalife.