Friday, August 1, 2008

My TB skin tests were negative.......that's a good thing.  The lady spent two seconds and just said, "oh, nice and negative, is that it?"  That was it.  I walked out.  Yesterday I ate at Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles for the first time.  I couldn't finish my waffles or the half-a-stick of butter on top of them.  I also went shopping at the Beverly Center yesterday.  I was surprised to see so many people at the mall in the middle of a Thursday.  All I could think was, "Shouldn't these people be working?"  I saw entire families at the mall!  Maybe they have some servants or something that was working at that time; these families certainly weren't tourists.  So much has happened but I'm too tired to mention them all.  I feel tired now that I bought the new Jawbone 2 bluetooth headset.  It makes me feel like I've been running errands all day and being productive.  *yawn* I might play guitar and go to sleep........sounds like LiftOff in the morning is in call.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cool man, have classes started?