Thursday, July 17, 2008

This is my last blog at Stanford.  I have packed my stuff and am ready to go in the morning.  No more grubbing at Treehouse.  No more getting ripped off at the bookstore.  Armando at PO Box 12495 is no more.  Leaving Stanford has been less glamorous than expected.  There were no fireworks, no celebration...nothing.  At the end of the day, I am alone with all my stuff, while all those I know are in dorms lounging about.  I'm not depressed.....not yet.  I'm just thinking about how long before they miss me.  Rolando needs someone to talk to about girls other than Drew (all respect to Drew though for his work).  Herba needs help with CS106B.  Israel needs someone to help him hate on people.  Elaine needs someone to tell her when she's....umm.....I'll leave it at 'inappropriate'.  Uri's still studying for MCAT without me!  Pavon needs someone to hold down Centro for awhile...I wonder what Brooks is doing.

They say tomorrow is inevitable, but being around to see it isn't.  That is so true.  Stanford is moving on and so must I.  I can only hope to be around to see what everything I know and what all I know become.

On a different note, contact me if you are interested in Herbalife products.

3 comments:

MissElaineous said...

Missed you before you left campus. You'd better not give up on this blog Mr. Salazar-I seriously need updates.

Unknown said...

yeahhhhh!!!! i have bookmarked your blog. i hope to keep up with your new adventures! Go Herbalife! Always just an email or a phone call away if you need help starting your biz :)

Anonymous said...

Ey, wat about your sister you left behind too!!! I'm not important enough for a shoutout? :(