Friday, July 11, 2008

Day Two: Unfortunately my To Do List still looks the same...What exactly did I do yesterday?...I remember watching The Office, a little bit of the Chivas (US) v. LA Galaxy. I have to get used to seeing LA Galaxy since I will be moving to LA. Unfortunately, they never seem to win--last night was a tie. I need to make it out to a game at some point; my uncle lives right by the Home Depot Center in Carson. After the game, I watched Telemundo which was awesome for me as I got to work on my Spanish. This lead to my discovery of the First-Semester-of-Spanish Spanish Love Song on Youtube. (I need to figure out how to put the actual video up.) I think I have to add something medical school related to keep this posting appropriate for this blog--"Pathologic processes, genetics, molecular and cellular biology, basic immunology, and critical appraisal". That is from the First Year Curriculum: Block 1. There were comments suggesting I post about another topic. Who are these people??? And why do they keep listening to this song? I think I should get back to 'working', as I like to call it. Also, pay no attention to the visitor counter at the bottom of the page. It gives different numbers to different people. There should also be a '100,000,0' in front of whatever number you see.

No comments: