Thursday, August 28, 2008

What a day! First I didn't go to my 11:00am class.  Instead I chose to study for a histology quiz which I aced--(the grade doesn't count btw).  After breezing through my histology class I went and bought an electric guitar.  A Yamaha Pacific 012 and a Line6 15-watt amp!  I keep meaning to spend more time studying, but I keep coming up with more things to occupy my time.  Why do I do this?  So now, I will be jamming out and everyone will hear me due to my room location.  There are great acoustics for sounds from my room to permeate everywhere outside.  Unfortunately I'm not so great on the guitar, or rather, I play the same songs.  I pity the fool who has to walk outside my room.

In any case, I've been MIA from this blog.  I apologize to those who have been suffering from days of boredom without an update of my life.  I will spend more time updating this blog in the next coming days.

Until then, listen to the latest song I am playing.

No comments: